Quick look as some of my work in progress. Have made some definite improvements on the projects included, but there is always room to make it better.
She’s definitely a work in progress. There are several elements of her that are just set in place. Her hair and head being the main two. I wanted to keep a very cartoony looking character and I think I’m getting there, but I’ve got a ways to go to get her right. Hoping to get her finished up and rigged for animation soon! Will keep you updated.
Character model that I made recently updated. Giving him a tail as well as adding a wireframe rendering of him. I have a slightly updated version of it that I need to get up here that shows the high and low poly count model as part of the video.
Further work on a fairly simple animation that I started a couple of terms ago. Adding tweaks and more movement, trying to work on my secondary actions and follow through. The animation still has a lot of stopping between movements that I’m hoping to smooth out over time.
Working on some improvements for my WeightPop video that I did a couple of terms back for my Portfolio Capstone. Thinking things are moving along really well.