Quick look as some of my work in progress. Have made some definite improvements on the projects included, but there is always room to make it better.
Just wanted to give you guys an idea of what my final goal is with Mandy. I think I’ll just need a couple of tweaks and I’ll be close at least.
She’s definitely a work in progress. There are several elements of her that are just set in place. Her hair and head being the main two. I wanted to keep a very cartoony looking character and I think I’m getting there, but I’ve got a ways to go to get her right. Hoping to get her finished up and rigged for animation soon! Will keep you updated.
Character model that I made recently updated. Giving him a tail as well as adding a wireframe rendering of him. I have a slightly updated version of it that I need to get up here that shows the high and low poly count model as part of the video.
Further work on a fairly simple animation that I started a couple of terms ago. Adding tweaks and more movement, trying to work on my secondary actions and follow through. The animation still has a lot of stopping between movements that I’m hoping to smooth out over time.